Singapore International Water Week call for paper is open!
Do you have an innovative solution or best practice that would make a positive impact towards a water secure future for cities and urban communities globally?
You are invited to submit your abstracts for the Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) 2022 Water Convention, taking place physically in Singapore from 17-21 April 2022. Co-organised with the International Water Association, this unique opportunity will allow you to share your findings with global water leaders, experts and practitioners.
A platform for gathering professionals and technology providers from around the world to share knowledge, practical experiences and novel technologies, SIWW2022 Water Convention will address current and emerging water challenges under the following themes:
- Theme 1: Delivering Water from Source to Tap (Network)
- Theme 2: Delivering Water from Source to Tap (Treatment)
- Theme 3: Effective and Efficient Wastewater Management
- Theme 4: Cities of the Future
- Theme 5: Water Quality and Health
- Theme 6: Nexus and Circularity
Click HERE for more details on the following:
- List of key topics under each theme
- Abstract template and submission procedures
- Full list of Water Convention Programme Committee members
Submit your abstract by 3 September 2021. Visit www.siww.com.sg for more information.