Cast your vote for IWAP Best Scientific Book award
IWAP’s Editorial teams have selected a shortlist of titles to be included in the running of Best Scientific Book. Cast your vote today and help to choose the first winner.
The book with the most votes will receive an award at the IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition, to be held Copenhagen from September 11-15.
- Biological Wastewater Treatment: 2nd Edition – Editors: Guang-Hao Chen, Mark C.M. van Loosdrecht, G.A. Ekama, Damir Brdjanovic
- A Guide to Understanding Fundamental Principles of Environmental Management – Authors: Andrew Manale, Skip Hyberg
- Financing Water Supply, Sanitation and Flood Protection: Challenges in EU Member States and Policy Options – Authors: Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD)
- Hydrology and Water Resources Management in a Changing World – Editors: Kolbjørn Engeland, Knut Alfredsen
- Leak Detection: Technology and Implementation: 2nd edition – Authors: Stuart Hamilton, Bambos Charalambous
- Water Stewardship – Editor: Pernille Ingildsen