Call for Content – IWA Water and Development Congress & Exhibition
The IWA Water and Development Congress & Exhibition is the global event that brings together over 3,000 international water professionals to discuss, debate and present on water solutions for low and middle income countries.
The International Water Association calls for submission of content for the 5thedition of the Congress to take place in Colombo, Sri Lanka, 1-5 December 2019.
We invite you to submit your abstract, workshop proposal, or learning session proposal for the IWA Water and Development Congress & Exhibition, until 15 March 2019.
The Congress focus will be on key topics which catalyse transformational change and support the rapid transition to new ways of managing water resources and delivering water services in low and middle income countries.
The Congress topic areas are:
- Drinking Water Treatment and Supply;
- Faecal Sludge and Wastewater Treatment for Resource Recovery;
- City Water and Faecal Sludge Utility Management and Services
- Integrated Water Resource Management
- Efforts Towards SDG Goal 6