Professional acting at strategic levels and aiming to develop analytical skills on water governance processes
A broad diversity of backgrounds is expected: public administrations, International Organizations, Governmental and Non-Governmental Organizations, private sector, etc.
The Geneva Water Hub's first Summer School in Water Governance - frameworks and negotiations - will take place at the Institute for Environmental Sciences of the University of Geneva and will deliver skills and analytical tools based on scientific research that are applicable in professional contexts. It will be an occasion to reflect on - amongst other - water governance stakes and uncertainties in a multidisciplinary perspective and analyse hydro-diplomacy and actors’ strategies.
Three Grants for Young water professionals are available. Deadline 5th May 17:00 hrs CET. More information in HERE
- Deliver skills and analytical tools based on scientific research that are applicable in professional contexts
- Reflect on water governance stakes and uncertainties in a multidisciplinary perspective
- Analyse hydro-diplomacy and actors’ strategies
- Understand trends and functioning of water governance at a global level
- Develop a community of practice in the field of water governance