A dynamic range of presenters, from industry, community or academic backgrounds, with diverse interests in water.
The Ozwater’18 Committee is looking for a dynamic range of presenters, from industry, community or academic backgrounds, with diverse interests in water. At Ozwater’17 there were over 200 presentations including technical, case studies, posters and workshops presented to delegates all across the water industry locally, nationally and internationally.
Don’t miss your opportunity to present at Australia’s premier water conference and trade exhibition. Download a submission template today!
You will get to learn how to make use of abstracts for technical papers, case studies, workshops, panels and posters under any of the below sub-themes:
1) Excellence in Operations and Asset Management
2) Strengthening Communities
3) Trends & Opportunities in Governance, Policy, Regulation and Structure
4) Working with Customers
5) Inspiring Change, People & Organisations in the Water Sector
6) Servicing & Supporting Rural, Remote and Regional Areas
7) Community Health and Wellbeing
8) Global Perspectives
9) Industry Safety & Wellbeing