If you always wanted to become an entrepreneur, or if you are simply interested in putting a new technology to innovative use, this course is for you
Are you an entrepreneur, or do you have a passion for building your own technology startup? This course will help and encourage you to start a successful technology-based venture. This course helps you understand the process of entrepreneurship from a technology-oriented background
If you always wanted to become an entrepreneur, or if you are simply interested in putting a new technology to innovative use, this course is for you.
This course helps you understand the process of entrepreneurship from a technology-oriented background.
The course is made up of modules that are presented by experts in the field of entrepreneurship and technology. Modules include:
You will work on your idea in a team environment and examples of founders and start-ups will be used during the course to initiate insightful discussions. The course closes with the creation of a two-page business plan and a video pitch. Selected students will be eligible to participate in a Masterclass at one of the participating universities:
– TU Delft
– TU Eindhoven
– University of Twente
– Wageningen University & Research.
What you will learn:
– Learn what it takes to become a “technopreneur”
– Explore various methods for identifying opportunities
– Learn how to conduct market research and provide evidence for the viability of the business idea
– Develop a viable business proposition and learn to pitch your ideas for various audiences
– Understand the dynamics of new venture development and team building
– Develop the ability to translate a business idea into marketing and financial plans