Everybody who is interseted in ecosystem services .
Ecosystem services are a way of thinking about – and evaluating – the goods and services provided by nature that contribute to the well-being of humans.
• define the concept of ecosystem services, its principles and limitations
• understand the key services associated with any resource (e.g., fresh water) through readings and case-studies
• appreciate the advantages and potential risks of monetising ecosystem services
• appreciate the social dimensions (power issues, cultural biases) embedded within any method
• integrate tactical advice on mainstreaming this approach into policy and standard government practices
• Optional: learn how to map ecosystem services with GIS tools