Water Loss Asia 2022
The 9th Water Loss Asia 2022
Controlling Non-Revenue Water through Digital Technology & Artificial Intelligence
The biennial Water Loss Asia (WLA) 2022 Conference and Workshop returns this year on a virtual format from 08-10 November 2022. Supported by the International Water Association (IWA) Water Loss Specialist Group, WLA 2022 brings together experts and leaders in the Non-Revenue Water (NRW) sector to bring you an exciting 3-day event on controlling Non-Revenue Water through a deep exploration of digital technology and artificial intelligence systems currently available on the market.
As we move into the new normal, utilities are now finding their workforce keen to continue working remotely, decreasing their time on site. This means that utilities need to look again at the digital system they rapidly put in place, whether they are the best & most efficient and whether they can be improved through the implementation of Artificial Intelligence to assist in analysing the big data faster and more effectively.
Registration is Open
Visit www.waterlossasia.com to register.
A 10% discount is available to IWA members.
- Leak Detection / Leakage Management
- Acoustic Leakage Monitoring
- Trenchless Rehabilitation of Water Mains
- Utilising Big Data for NRW Reduction
- Smart Water Distribution Network Management
- Water Meter Management
- Trunk Main Analysis and Investigation
- Leakage detection in large diameter pipes
- Trunk Main Condition Assessment Methodologies
- Digital transformation in the management of NRW
- Country Case Studies
- Apparent / Commercial Losses
- NRW Water Balance
- Practical NRW Management
- Pressure Management
- Managing NRW using DMAs