CANCELLED: The 8th IWA International Conference and Exhibition on Flotation & Nano-Micro Bubble Technology
The 8th IWA International Conference and Exhibition on Flotation & Nano-Micro Bubble Technology brings together engineers, scientists, and industries from around the world to share experiences and research findings since 1976.
The conference will focus on not only application and development of flotation & bubble technology for natural water treatment, but also the latest developments, strategies, and applications of technologies for water and wastewater treatment.
The conference will be held in September 2021 in Busan, Korea. We look forward to welcoming you at the conference!
- Fundamental Characteristic of Bubbles
- DAF & AOP technology for Drinking water
- Industrial water and wastewater treatment
- Pretreatment of Desalination Plant
- Removal of Micro-plastics using bubble
- Natural water system treatment (Algae etc.)
- Innovative application of Nano & Micro bubble
- Equipment for measuring and generating bubbles
- New ideas (International Standard etc.)