Amsterdam International Water Week Conference
The AIWW supports a sustainable water environment by providing a platform to connect those who face challenges with those who can contribute to solutions, both in the public and private domain. It supports stakeholders in building practical solutions for progress on water issues.
The main theme of the AIWW Conference 2019 is ‘Implementation of Integrated Solutions by cities, industries, utilities and financiers: from cases to bankable projects.’ At the AIWW Conference leading innovators from municipal operators, industrial system developers, utilities and production chain designers will discuss the ambitious task to improve water system management. Together with municipal and industrial leaders and investors they will rethink the institutional approach to water system management with special attention for the two overall AIWW Conference-themes: a circular water economy and climate change adaptation.
- Financial models for circular solutions
- Thermal and kinetic energy and aquatic biomass solutions
- Creating value out of wastewater
- Renewing infrastructure for a circular approach
- Financing models for Integrating Water and Resource Management
- Resource recovery and local markets
- Pollution pressure and smart water allocation
- River basin approach and nature based solutions
- Data management and co-creation
- Smart operations and asset management
- Artificial intelligence: new services & efficiency
- Cyber security: how to keep our infrastructure secure?
- Financing models for blue-green solutions
- Inclusive city master plan: design, build, reuse, finance
- Building more resilient communities
- Resilient critical infrastructure