Huijie serves as IWA Emerging Water Leaders Steering Committee Member.
● ZJU 100 Young Professor, College of Environmental and Resource Sciences, Zhejiang University, 2016-currently.
● Managing Committee of IWA Young Water Professionals-China Chapter. 2018- currently.
● Assistant Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Vermont, 2014-2016
● Registered Professional Engineer in Vermont, United States. 2015- currently.
● Postdoctoral research fellowship at University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and visiting scholar at KAUST Water Desalination and Reuse Center, 2012-2014.
● Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering, Columbia University, 2011.
● B.Eng. in Environmental Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University, 2007.