IWA LET call for papers is open!
The call for papers for the upcoming IWA LET Conference is open until 15 September 2021. The 17th IWA LET conference will take place in Reno (United States) on 27 March – 2 April 2022. Submissions will be peer-reviewed and authors will be notified of the decision on their paper following the final meeting of the Programme Committee in 1 December 2021.
Submitting a paper for the LET2022 gives you an opportunity to present your work to a global audience and the opportunity of publication in a leading international peer-reviewed journal.
- Adapting Water Supply Systems for Climate Resilience
- Alternative Technologies for Indirect and Direct Water Potable Reuse
- Emerging Technologies for Digital Water
- Pre-treatment Techniques for Desalination
- Emerging Technologies that Enable High Effluent Quality and Resource Recovery
- Emerging Contaminants: Microplastics, Pharmaceuticals & Personal Care Products (PPP) and Antibiotic Resistance
- Wastewater Based Epidemiology
- Treatment of Complex and High Strength Wastewater
For the submissions instructions and to find more information about LET2022, please visit www.iwa-let.org or you can download the ‘call for papers’ brochure here. For more information about the procedure for submission, click here. There are also sponsorship opportunities available at LET 2022 to interested organisations.