Call for content for WWCE 2024 now open!
11 – 15 August 2024 | Toronto, Canada
The International Water Association is pleased to announce that the call for content for the 2024 IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition is now open! We invite you to submit and share your ideas, research, and expertise at the next edition of this flagship global event to be held in Toronto, Canada. Proposals can be submitted online for papers, workshops, and training offerings.
Building on the outstanding success of the 2022 edition in Copenhagen, an impressive gathering of over 10,000 participants is expected, bringing together utility and industry practitioners, government officials, NGO representatives, technology and service providers, consultants, media, and more. The event continues the Congress series theme of ‘Shaping our Water Future’, and the 2024 edition will deliver an extensive programme giving opportunities to share insights on innovation and solutions across a comprehensive range of critical topics. This all adds up to a unique platform for water professionals to present and exchange their recent findings and insights.
By participating in the 2024 WWCE, you will have the chance to:
- Contribute to shaping the global water agenda through your valuable work.
- Connect with leading professionals from both within and outside of the water sector.
- Learn and grow professionally with early access to the best content available.
- Network with nearly 10,000 delegates and visitors from more than 100 countries.
To learn more about the submission options, process and programme topics, please visit the programme page on the event website or download the Call for Content. Once you have familiarised yourself with the options, you should select the relevant template to prepare your proposal (technical paper, workshop or training).
Outstanding sponsor opportunities
The World Water Congress & Exhibition is a highlight in the global water event calendar. Sponsorship provides organisations with opportunities to achieve even greater impact from their participation, with benefits including:
- branding of your company with comprehensive signage and merchandise
- targeted promotion by IWA to its 60,000-strong global network
- Business Forums to present your services, projects and case studies to a high-level audience
- international media exposure and publicity
- participation in structured networking events such as the Gala Evening and one-on-one meetings.
Global Exhibition Event
The IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition offers a unique opportunity to profile your organisation and showcase your technical and service solutions to over 10,000 water professionals from around the world. All exhibitors can take advantage of unique networking facilities. These include matchmaking programmes for exhibitors, meet the delegations programmes, Business Forums, and more. Exhibitor participation is enhanced by all event coffee and lunch breaks being served in the exhibition area.
Our exhibitor survey demonstrates clear and widespread satisfaction, with the event seen as being truly global.