The course is designed for WASH practitioners working in civil society or non-government organisations, government institutions, donor organisations, and the water/sanitation/hygiene industries.
10% Discount for IWA Members
This course gives participants the knowledge and skills they need to
effectively incorporate behaviour strategies into WASH program design and delivery. The course fosters an understanding of when behaviour change strategies should be integrated into WASH programs, and provides the tools to guide the integration of behaviour change into WASH programs.
Key Topics of this course will cover:
• Introduction to WASH and Behaviour Change
• Understanding changing WASH behaviours
• Planning – selecting behaviours, target audiences and theory of change
• Formative Research
• Intervention design and pretesting
• Piloting interventions and scaling up
• Monitoring and Evaluation