Business executives, developers, R&D professionals, managers, project engineers and entrepreneurs who are eager to think 'out-of-the-box' about social responsibility and technological innovation within their organization.
Learn how our Responsible Innovation (RI) approach can add considerable value to your company or organization.
How do you ensure that your innovations are safe and secure, respect stakeholder privacy and autonomy, and at the same time make a viable and strong business case? This course will add a new dimension to your innovation process and allow you to discover the new business opportunities that arise from innovating responsibly.
RI can guarantee the societal and ethical acceptance of new products and services as well as having a demonstrably beneficial impact on competitiveness. The result is more successful innovations with fewer risks! What’s not to like?
Depending on your professional background and your role within your organization, in this course you will learn how you can either lead the process of embedding RI or become an RI pioneer by identifying potential challenges to and opportunities for responsible innovation within your organization.
The advantages of the RI approach
Adopting an RI approach can help your organization to build and sustain competitive advantage, positively impact your reputation and add long-term value. RI policies have the following advantages:
– Driving successful business cases
– Promoting frugal innovations, avoiding the costs of over-engineering
– Supporting out-of-the-box thinking to deal with current and future challenges
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Identify challenges and opportunities in responsible innovation and think outside the box to develop solutions.
– Apply the concept of Responsible Innovation (RI) in order to increase the competitive advantage of your organization.
– Evaluate approaches to drive RI in new and successful business cases.
– Use frugal innovation to avoid the pitfalls of over- engineering.
– Lead the process of RI within your organization.