No previous business or entrepreneurship experience needed. Join us to embark on your entrepreneurial journey.
Curious about entrepreneurship, but not sure where to start? Becoming an Entrepreneur is designed in partnership with MIT to guide people of all ages and backgrounds through the process of founding a company. With enrollment in the hundreds of thousands, this course is as engaging and accessible as it is informative.
Becoming an Entrepreneur will provide you with inspiration to explore an entrepreneurial path and tools to overcome the initial challenges of building a business.
From developing new business ideas and doing market research to designing and testing your offering and pitching, this course follows LaunchX’s successful approach to entrepreneurship that leverages MIT’s Disciplined Entrepreneurship, lean methodologies, and design thinking. There will be a combination of short videos and activities that will challenge you to get you away from your computer screen and into the community to make a real impact.
What you’ll learn:
– Overcoming the top myths of entrepreneurship
– Defining your goals as an entrepreneur and startup
– Identifying business opportunities
– Performing market research and choosing your target customer
– Designing and testing your offering
– Planning your business logistics, plus pitching and selling to customers