1st Virtual IWA Emerging Water Leaders Forum
IWA Young Water Professionals – leading the water industry through disruptive change
The IWA Emerging Water Leaders Forum is a virtual event which sets an open platform for young water professionals to connect with their peers from around the world. The Forum is a place to share professional experiences and to highlight the important responsibility of YWPs working on the solutions for the future of water.
This edition is centred around a very significant question: How are young professionals leading the water industry through disruptive change? This matter will be explored from a climate, pandemic, and economic perspective. The forum is structured in three different sessions, namely the panel, the workshop and a networking session. View the full programme to find out more.
To accommodate our global attendance, the Forum takes place on 9, 10 and 11 November 2021 at two different timeslots, A: 9-11 am GMT (Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa), B: 4-6 pm GMT (Europe, Africa, Americas).
Day 1: Panel session (A, 9am-11am GMT | B, 4-6pm GMT)
Day 2: Workshop session (A, 9am-11am GMT| B, 4-6pm GMT)
Day 3: Networking session (A, 9am-11am GMT | B, 4-6pm GMT)
The forum is open to all active IWA YWPs. Considering the international restrictions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Forum will be taking place virtually this year. The theme and structure of the forum aim at creating an interactive and productive space for all participants. For this reason, please note that the number of participants is limited to 60 per each session, therefore make sure you reserve your place by registering here.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
- Emily Ryan, EWL SC Chair, TU Delft MA Student (Netherlands), Australia
- Michel Caluwé, EWL SC Member, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Inês Breda, Eurowater, EWL SC Member, Silhorko-Eurowater A/S, Denmark
- Huijie Lu, EWL SC Member, Zhejiang University, China
- Hayat Raza, Continental Carbon Group, Canada
- Hatem Chaabouni, TH Köln IWRM-MENA MSc Student (Germany), Tunisia
- Liudmyla Odud, EWL SC Member, UN Missions, Ukraine
- Pabel Cervantes Avilés, EWL SC Member, Profesor, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico